Merchandise Return Policy
« REGULAR » MERCHANDISE :
- Minimum restocking charge of 15%.
- Shipping charges assumed by the member.
- The products must meet the following criteria ::
- Merchandise must still be available in the warehouse (stock items)
- Must be resellable and in the original packaging
- Must not have been used
- The invoice should not be older than 90 days
- Paint conversion
- Manufacturer’s recall
- Refrigerant gas cores
- The authorised returned merchandise will only be processed for credit after the
inspection and approval from the warehouse reception team.
« SPECIAL ORDER » MERCHANDISE
- NO RETURNS WILL BE ACCEPTED except for defective
merchandise and damages caused during shipping.
- See procedures on the form.
- All returns, without any exception,must have a return authorisation number to be treated within a reasonable delay.
- The return must be done within a delay of 10 working days, if not a 10% charge will be added.
- To obtain the autorisation number, you must send a « Return Authorisation Form » to our return department by one of 2 ways:
- Scan the form and send it by e-mail to
- Fax the document to 514-694-5755 / 1-800-957-5755
- The Return Authorisation Forms are available :
- By using the link at the top of this page.
- By contacting the return deptartment at 514-694-6881, option 5
or at 1-800-461-6880, option 5 and a form will be faxed or
e-mailed to you.
- The dealership will need to provide the following information :
- Name & account number of the dealership; also the name and phone number of a contact person if more information is required.
- The list of products, with part number, description and quantity
- The reason for the return.
- The return department will forward to the contact person, the return authorisation form either by fax or by e-mail. On the form, you will find the following information:
- The return authorization number (RN)
- The carrier to be used along with their contact information (if paid by LAR)
- A copy of the return form with the authorization form
must be pasted on the top of each box to
ease and accelerate the return process.
- Once the return is validated and approved by the warehouse reception team, the credit note will be processed and applied on the next statement.
- ALL MERCHANDISE RECEIVED WITHOUT ANY AUTHORISATION NUMBER OR BY ANOTHER CARRIER WILL BE RETURNED TO THE DEALER AT
THEIR OWN EXPENSE.