This return form is available in PDF format.
If you do not have a PDF file reader, follow the link at the bottom of this page.
Merchandise Return Policy
« REGULAR » MERCHANDISE :
- Minimum restocking charge of 15%.
- Shipping charges assumed by the member.
- The products must meet the following criteria:
- Merchandise must still be available in the warehouse (stock items)
- Must be resellable and in the original packaging
- Must not have been used
- The invoice should not be older than 90 days except for:
- Paint conversion
- Manufacturer’s recall
- Refrigerant gas cores
- The authorised returned merchandise will only be processed for credit after the inspection and approval from the warehouse reception team.
« SPECIAL ORDER » MERCHANDISE
- NO RETURNS WILL BE ACCEPTED except for defective merchandise and damages caused during shipping.
- See procedures on the form.
1. All returns, without any exception,must have a return authorisation number to be treated within a reasonable delay.
2. The return must be done within a delay of 10 working days, if not a 10% charge will be added.
To obtain the autorisation number, you must send a « Return Authorisation Form » to our return department by one of 2 ways:
- Scan the form and send it by e-mail to [email protected]
- Fax the document to 514-694-5755 / 1-800-957-5755
4. The Return Authorisation Forms are available :
- By using the link at the top of this page.
- By contacting the return deptartment at 514-694-6881, option 5 or at 1-800-461-6880, option 5 and a form will be faxed or e-mailed to you.
5. The dealership will need to provide the following information :
- Name & account number of the dealership; also the name and phone number of a contact person if more information is required.
- The list of products, with part number, description and quantity
- The reason for the return.
6. The return department will forward to the contact person, the return authorisation form either by fax or by e-mail. On the form, you will find the following information:
- The return authorization number (RN)
- The carrier to be used along with their contact information (if paid by LAR)
7. A copy of the return form with the authorization form must be pasted on the top of each box to ease and accelerate the return process.
8. Once the return is validated and approved by the warehouse reception team, the credit note will be processed and applied on the next statement.
9. ALL MERCHANDISE RECEIVED WITHOUT ANY AUTHORISATION NUMBER OR BY ANOTHER CARRIER WILL BE RETURNED TO THE DEALER AT THEIR OWN EXPENSE.